cutest blog on the block

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Peace

I know. I entitled this post as "peace." While I in no way feel peaceful about everything in my life. Today I feel it. STRONG. I feel like I am right where God put me, doing what HE wants me to do. I think that going to Mass really helps pull me in and make me feel a closer, more spiritual bond. It pulls me back to Our Lord and helps me to refocus my energy.

Lately, I have been ready an Amish series by author Beth Wiseman. I like her books because they are PG - maybe a little kissing and hugging - but a whole lot of emotion and faith-based life. Much better than some of the books that I used to read when I was younger!

Things to do this week:
-meal plan - for the WHOLE week (I MUST start doing this!)
-re-arrange and organize all freezers
-finish two library books
-exercise daily - even if it's only 20 minutes on stationary bike
-sew my nephew's apron
-sew another rag quilt
-put all clothes away
-weed garden
-sweep/mop all floors
-get together with a friend


There will be more, I'm sure, but I'll add to this list later! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment