cutest blog on the block

Friday, March 16, 2012

Physical Update

Things are going GREAT!!! I have way more energy than I did before - my get-up-and-go is back!!My BP is well within normal limits and without trying, I'm down 6 pounds. I'm also making a larger effort to get out and exercise - less eating out than before and instead of meeting friends for lunch or breakfast, we are meeting and going for walks - yay!

School is still going great. It's hard and ALOT of work - but so worth it....in just 18 months I'll be able to put an RN behind my name - YAY!!! We did our first injections - on REAL PEOPLE  (most of the time we have dummies that we practice on) and an instructor passing by commented on how well I had executed it - "perfect" she said!

Anyway - it's a beautiful day, and I need to get outside!

Hope to update soon - God Bless.

1 comments:

Tara K

I am so proud of you in so many ways. You inspire me!

Post a Comment