cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

9-6-11

We had a fantastic weekend and got to spend some time visiting friends.Their tattoo shop is really cool and the kids enjoyed seeing their actual store! The girls got their AG dolls and are in total love - also got a horse.

We bought a (new-to-us) car this weekend. A little Dodge Neon that is white. It was a steal at $1400...and no car loan! Only a little of rust by the doors....but hubs will take care of that  - I'll try to get pictures and post before and after.


Today we need to:
STUDY!
Son to school
girls to school
Youngest child: bath and breakfast
dishes
Register new car
Insure new car
Laundry
Floors
Go to dairy to pick up cheese
Go to bank
Pick up meds for Son
Pick up Son from school
Did I mention: study! lol

Ah, it was a pretty good day - all-in-all. Hubby helped out ALOT and helped get so much accomplished. I got the majority of my studying done - much more to do this week, but I'll manage! I still need to menu-plan for the week - oops! Will do that soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment