cutest blog on the block

Friday, September 9, 2011

9-9-11

Today we got the Son off to school, went to church to watch the eldest daughter be an usher for the first time - gave all my kiddies a kiss and told them to have a great day. Ya know, there is just something to starting your day off with Mass, receiving the Eucharist .... just puts your best foot forward, ya know?

Today we need to:
*hang out clothes (three loads are washed - yes, I'm MOVING today!)
*put pool away(washed....needs to dry, will put away tomorrow)
*bills payed
*bank
*fill new car and van, pay gas bill
*dishes
*fold laundry
*get the new "boogie rags" to my Godson
*some studying
*some sewing? I've missed thee!
*Family movie night - everyone can sack out in the living room!

Yesterday was a great day! I got hankies made for the Godson and the two oldest daughters - they are all washed up and ready to use. I met my grandma for lunch, got a LOT of studying done....went to school when called for the Son - he fell on his wrist in Phy-Ed and I was glad I was in town to administer meds (he stayed at school and is sore, but ok). I then went to lunch with my friend Meg - it was great to reconnect with her...then home and onto supper and time with the kids....and of course - the Packer Game. Yes, life is good! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment