cutest blog on the block

Saturday, May 22, 2010

End-of-school

Ah, you can tell that it's the end of the school year. The kids are tired of school "stuff" as am I!

It's time to get the pool up, usually we wait until the last day of school - but the forecast predicts 90+ for tomorrow and the next few days, so Hubby and the kids are putting it up today.

I have been having a fun time (honestly, I like a clean house!) getting the house back in order after last semester. We are getting rid of bags and bags of "stuff" for the garage sale, so it feels great to be purging too.

Went to stamp club today - it was great to get out, have some fun and get some new card ideas - all without children....wow, I felt like "me" again!

I made some adorable "pillowcase dresses" for the two little girls yesterday and today - be sure to check Moneyless Momma's next week for instructions AND pictures! Last night I also whipped up 2 pairs of shorts and a pillowcase dress for my cousin's kid's birthday presents. As I was working on all of the dresses, it was sentimental to me -- the material I was using was "scraps" that my mother-in-law had given me before she passed....so each dress has a little "grandma love" in them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment