cutest blog on the block

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I have an obsession...

I have an obsession with - well, ok, I am obsessive about more than a few things, but I'll only go into one thing today.....exclamation points!! I use them all of the time - one, two and even three sometimes! It really is insane. I notice this in my online writing and I try to stop to make it NOT look like I'm hopped up on some new drug.

I don't know when this obsession started, only that it is. Problem is, it is extremely annoying - TO ME!! Too much of anything is never good and the same goes for punctuation. You don't know how many times I backspace to take an exclamation off and put a period there instead! Pure insanity.

I know someone who randomly splatters (lol)'s all over the place. I compare this to my exclamation point obsession. Weird, random and overused!

0 comments:

Post a Comment