cutest blog on the block

Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year, New Goals

So, here they are....my new goals:
  • Lose a minimum of another 20 pounds (I did this last year, and would like to see more!)
  • Get a full physical
  • Exercise 3 times a week (on the way....enrolled in Zumba already, wishing my SIL would too!)
  • Save $4000 - now that Hubby's job is stable, I would like to see at least this much in savings...after paying off our "bank of mom and dad" loans, lol!
  • Straight A's (again, this semester - and Dean's List too!)
  • Attend one weekly Mass - we attend Mass on Sundays, no if's and's or butt's - so now I would like to attend a weekly Mass too - the kids go every Wed, but I would like to go as well and keep doing it through the summer.
  • Start a better prayer regimen - right now, this is a little sporadic and I would like it to be more consistent.
  • More family time - even if it means JUST our family, sitting down and playing a game or watching a movie - the kids are growing too fast - next year "the baby boy" is starting Jr. High!!
  • More fresh fruits and veggies....we lag a little in this area and need to round it out
  • Purge more often - I am a saver by nature, but would like to get a little more organized, which means a little more purging!
I may add to my list....but these are my goals - thanks to a good friend in a nearby town for all of the support and love and tears to help us both make it through these tough times!

0 comments:

Post a Comment