cutest blog on the block

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

We are blessed!

I feel so blessed lately that I just had write a post about it.

Sometimes "life" is just about looking at the "good things" - well, here's what happened to us lately:

~I won another gift certificate - this time for $50 (from another blogger) - I think that it will be saved for our shoe shopping for school shoes this fall!

~Son was able to switch classes with another child (for summer school) and is now able to do "Sleeping with the sharks" at the Mall of America with his best buddy. This seems small - but is WAY more drawn out and complicated.

~I finally got a new tattoo. Hubby got a gorgeous one of St Micheal (yes, my protestant hubby!!) and I wasn't able to "get inked" that day - but went this Saturday to get mine instead. I'll post pictures another time....but it is a beautiful purple rose in memory of the baby that we lost before we had any children. I am looking forward to getting my next one - which are all of the children's birth flowers colored their birthstone color!

~We still have a secret, but it's getting closer to being revealed - July at the latest!!

~I just got word from our piano teacher that Daughter #1 will be receiving her piano books from the Alfred Publishing Company for FREE!! From now until she stops taking lessons! This is super sweet because the girls all pass down their books, so all that needs to be bought is a new "Theory" book.

~With all the rain we have been getting, our little garden is growing HUGE!! (the weeds are too, but we won't discuss that! lol)

~I have re-connected with a friend from high school. We try to walk twice a week. It's so nice to get some time in with her. We have been talking about getting together more often, just not done it - now we have!! Because she motivates me so, I have dropped another two pounds!!

~I got my "official" letter from school: I made the Dean's list with a 3.84!!! Yay me! =)

God is good....be sure to thank him! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment