cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pray with me....

So if you are reading this post, pray with may that we make the right decision and that we do God's will.

I just found out that a dear friend and former co-worker of mine is jobless - not only that but her unemployment has run out also. Money is extremely tight for us right now, but I feel such a need to reach out and help her - I know that if it is God's will that he will provide.

Here is the deal: I really need some help organizing and "deep cleaning" my house - as testified by yesterday's post. So, I was thinking that maybe we could hire her on a temporary basis to clean? But I've never had a cleaning lady (even though I've always dreamed of one!) what is proper procedure (so to speak) and how much do you pay them?

Ahhh, decisions decisions! Pray that Hubby and I make the right decision!

0 comments:

Post a Comment