cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Prayers needed....

Ah, where to start?

Extended family.....my husband's extended family needs MUCH prayer, so if you can, please pray for them. He has a cousin that is hospitalized due to pregnancy complications - she is about 20 weeks or so and may end up staying the duration of the pregnancy (and she has 4 other children at home)! His sister has moved out due to personal problems and his brother's wife is 20 weeks pregnant with many complication (either a miracle baby, or an angel baby.)

On OUR front though - life is AWESOME!!! We just got news today that as of March 28th Hubby will no longer be a "temp" - his company has hired him as full time!! This means a $2/hour pay raise - just in time, as they are starting a third shift and his hours will be cut (from 56-58 per week to 40). God provides, this is for sure!

I am happy to report that I got my serger  back today - the cost to fix and clean was minimum and I am sooo happy to have it back - I made a pair of Strawberry Shortcake shorts for the baby and a purse and matching lipstick holder for myself.....and more projects in store for tomorrow!!

This weekend is a women's conference that I am looking forward to. While I don't like being away from the children (yes, even if it IS only a day!) I think that the Lord has been calling me to go to this - and I can't wait! I am sure that I will be reporting back many awesome things - I can't wait to go - my soul NEEDS the refreshment that this conference  promises!

0 comments:

Post a Comment