cutest blog on the block

Thursday, June 9, 2011

ZUMBA...baby!

Yep - I did it! I joined a Zumba class - and I totally love it!

One of my bff's from high school (Stacy) - her little sis is teaching it  - right here, just a few blocks away. I SOOO wish I would have started this sooner - totally thinking of getting the Wii game now too - it is just too much fun!

Today the girls and I made soap - they were so thrilled to do this and we made up numerous batches - many different scents, colors and molds were used. They are looking forward to do more (there were a LOT of soap blocks in the box that we got!). They are also looking forward to making candles and wreaths - two other kits that Lauri gave us - can I say: I have the BEST bff's! :)

2 comments:

Tara K

My best friend in the world has the Wii version and she's in pretty decent shape and said it kicked her butt and was definitely worth the investment.

Jessica

Yay, thanks for the info - cuz I LOVE the class!!

Post a Comment