cutest blog on the block

Sunday, April 18, 2010

and.....this week at Lifestyles of the Crazy and Insane......

Ha ha! Crazy and insane it HAS been!

Baby (who is "almost" 2, by the way!) was sick and I ended up having to take her in to see the doctor on Friday. It appears that she has a sinus infection - poor little one! I think that Thursday night was the worst night that I have EVER had with her. She was up all night: crying, coughing, fidgeting, etc. I had to sit in the chair for her to be even semi-comfortable. It certainly made me thank the good Lord for a comfortable chair! She is taking her meds via milk. She saw me do this - one time. The next time that she wanted her sipper refilled, she brought me her sipper AND her medicine - yep, she is a smarty pants! She is doing better already - sleeping through the night again - ahhhh.

Two tests this week - one in Microbiology and one in Advanced A & P - 100% on both of them, thank you very much (yes, I am proud!!).

Helped Hubby prepare for his grandmother's funeral. The trip was over 3 hours (one way) and he decided that I should stay home with the children. A few months ago we received a trumpet from a women on Freecycle and he has been practicing since then. (He loves listening to the girls playing piano and it spurred in him the desire to have a trumpet again.) We bought a few books of sheet music for him and received a few books from family. He practiced and played "How Great Thou Art" at the funeral.


Baby has decided that she likes to pray - Amen is her favorite word while we are in church - right along with "peace" - I think that she shares the peace longer than intended, but she loves it!

Hubby got the roof done. It may have been two weeks, but he did it all by himself (aside from Son helping) and saved us oh, so much money! Next on the agenda: finish the front hall (he just put new floors in) and also some new customized drawer dividers - designed by me! Then, we will be carpeting our bedroom and setting up the new pedestal bed - oh, does that bedroom ever need a good thorough cleaning and re-organizing! And, since my new weight-loss regime is moving along, time to get rid of some clothes too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment