cutest blog on the block

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Proud Mommy

It's really fun to watch your kids and see them grow before your very eyes.

It's also very heartbreaking to see their hopes crushed.

Son just LOVES video games - Wii, Playstation - computer - any and all video games. He recently gathered up THREE newer Wii games and had his daddy take him to the used game store. He was hoping to get enough to buy a new game. I pre-warned him that sometimes they offer less than what we think we should get - and if they don't offer enough (if he would rather keep it and play it than sell it for that little) then he should be ready to say "no thank you."

A while later, my hubby gave me a call and said that they had offered $27 for all three games with the excuse that they were scratched. He said that Son said "No Thank-You" and they left. WOW!! By the time I talked to Son, he was just in tears, he had wanted a new game soooo badly! But, I told him how proud I was and that this weekend we would be taking a trip to a larger city and we would make sure that the games were in tip-top condition and see what THEY will offer - I really hope that it will be more and that he will have enough to get his new game!


0 comments:

Post a Comment