cutest blog on the block

Monday, August 22, 2011

8-22-11

The tattoo party this weekend went GREAT - we had lots of friends and family over and had a great time - and of course, lots of great food. This week though, we'll be eating leftovers, because I ALWAYS overdue it! Remind me next time only ONE big meal a day and then a lighter one - otherwise we're too full! I'll have lots of new recipes to post on the blog this week and next - a couple of them will definitely be favorites - as a matter of fact, Greg asked to take some of Buffalo Chicken dip home - it was THAT GOOD! (yep, I'm proud!)

I got an adorable little butterfly (check my FB) and DH got a great Soldier Memorial one (FB too!)

Done:
coffee
dogs out
hubby to Chiropractor

To do:
Shower for me
Study for classes (first day for me tomorrow - yay!)
maintain clean floors
dishes
laundry
older two kiddo and myself to eye doctor (littles go on Thur)
girls to piano
visit friend in hospital
meal plan for hubby for tomorrow, heck, I should do all week!

There's probably more, but you know, we'll add as we go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment