cutest blog on the block

Saturday, August 6, 2011

VBS

Last week was VBS. I "made" all the girls go on Monday. They liked it ok, but the older two decided not to return. But the two younger ones - LOVED it!! We went every day 9-11:30. It was a hard week, for sure, as it left me with little time at home. But with a little planning (crock-pot meals and lists) hubby had lunch ready for us when we got home at noon.

We had LOTS of loose ends to tie up this week: nailed down the next tattoo party to Aug 20 and 21. Got hubby's pedometer for work registered and going ($600 year LESS in insurance for wearing/tracking it), health appts for said insurance taken care of, birthday party for the (almost) three-year old planned (have to make the cake today!) and tons of other little, miscellaneous items done.

Today though, will be spent getting things back to normal around here. It amazes me how the house goes when we aren't home - it's like sliding down a slippery slope - it's time to stop and get things back in order!

Tonight we'll go to a family get-together hosted by one of my son's new classmate's family. Apparently they get an inflatable movie screen and have a popcorn stand, etc...and host a movie/family fun night for the class every year. Whoa, do I feel a little out of my league! BUT, everyone is SO friendly and nice and supportive - a HUGE family-centered environment!

Anyway....lots to do today, I best get off the computer!

1 comments:

Tara K

Oh wow! Sounds like a busy LIFE. I love you Sis! Take care of my precious loves!

Post a Comment