cutest blog on the block

Friday, August 26, 2011

8-26-11

Done:
dogs out
dog's mess cleaned
new post on blog
kids breakfast

To do:
Unit 2 Pharmacology worksheet  Got a 43/43!
Study Unit 2 in Fundamentals
dishes
laundry
Ins. sheets mailed out
playdate for 6 yo
floors sweep/mop/vaccum
Annual dr's appts for the kids this a.m.
make laundry soap for mom

Well, it's3:30 and I have almost everything on my list done! I feel accomplished, even though we spent the morning at Dr. appts - thanks to a great hubby who did all the floors for me!!

On a good note: all the kids are growing normally, Son seems to have completely outgrown his asthma and is projected to be about 6'4" - IF he ever stops growing - which is tall, compared to my 5'6" and hubby's 5'11"!! All other children are growing proportionately, so our doc (NP, actually) is very happy! Some are off the charts, while others are in the 90% percentile. My little (almost) 7 year old is staying at a 50% - but seeing as how it's that way for both weight and height, there are no concerns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment