cutest blog on the block

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

8-24-11

My first day of school was yesterday. It went great - but I have Nursing Pharmacology and Nursing Fundamentals, so these are classes that seem overwhelming - LOTS of reading and I think I'll actually have to study Embarassed. But the good news: this is the first time they've done these two classes telecommunication/wise from campus-to-campus and because it is grant-funded, we get a private tutor!! There are only 8 in my class on my campus and the tutor is a current RN that is going back for her Masters - so she can teach! This is pretty much unheard of, so I WILL take advantage!

There were some nasty tornadoes (four) that tore through our area last night, so I'll be gathering supplies/clothes for people that have lost homes.

Done:
Dogs out
garbage picked up off of road (darn stray cats!Yell)
coffee made
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip posted

To do:
Study!
Online test for Pharmacology Score: 39/39!!!
dishes
laundry
check kid's room to make sure we are ready for school next week!
bathe dogs
change sheets on bed
make zucchini - anything!! Anyone have some GREAT (go-to) recipes???

0 comments:

Post a Comment