cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nervous breakdown, anyone?

Yeah - I guess that it's about that time. Things have been going super well - too well? you say. Well, maybe. But here is a bump in the road. My cousin, Big John, died this weekend. He was more of an uncle than some of my biological uncles and we saw him and his wife in church every Sunday - it was actually him that got the kids going on carrying up the gifts right before the consecration - and they LOVE to do it! Always a smile for everyone....you will be missed dearly.

And then, today. Harrumph. More unexpected news. More testing tomorrow. About 99% certain of the outcome. To quote Rhett Butler: "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Yep....that's me today - I don't give a damn and I'm just going to hug my kiddos close and pray for the best outcome possible. Our life IS in God's hands after-all, and he will see us through.

1 comments:

Tara K

I'm just now catching up on all the blog posts from about two weeks back. I hope everything is okay!

Post a Comment