cutest blog on the block

Friday, February 12, 2010

Been awhile...

Sorry, it's been awhile. Life took a turn down "Crazy Road" and I am just pulling onto "Weekend Alley" now....hopefully calmer and not so busy!

So here's the scoop:

Earlier this week I stopped and got my Grandma flowers and chocolate for Valentine's Day. She LOVES flowers and this seemed like a "good enough" reason to give them to her. She LOVED them!! Plus, we chatted for about an hour, so the visiting was nice too. This morning, I met her for coffee (which translates into breakfast too!) and we had another good morning visiting and getting some things taken care of.

Got a 100% on my Microbiology test - because I'm cool like that! LOL Still waiting on news of the Advanced A and P test....

Today I took my nephew for a few hours. LOVE the little guy (only 8 weeks old) but glad to give him back to his daddy too! The cuddling is great, but not much of anything else gets done when you have an infant in the house.

Today my dad got a call from a local farmer for a "down cow." Although MY freezers are full, my mother and father discussed it and they will store the meat at their house for us, since we go through it so quickly.

Baby has been pretty sick the last 24 hours....the runny nose/cough/sinus thing (SIL: if you are reading this and don't want to visit on Sunday, I understand! I'll drop you a line tomorrow and let you know how she is.) Last night she was up and finally I had Hubby sleep with her in the chair. During the day today she was pretty crabby and whiny - ahh, the life of mom!

Still a little nervous about Daughter #1 surgery in March. I need to do a little more research on it and talk with the doctor about it.

Waiting on our priest returning home from India - the kids have missed him and so have Hubby and I - I'm sure we'll be inviting him over SOON!

Tomorrow will likely be a day of cutting and wrapping meat and hopefully a day of fun at Mom and Dad's - we were planning on taking the kiddos out to ride snowmobiles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment