cutest blog on the block

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday. Bleck.

Back to the daily grind. Already unloaded and reload dishwasher - one more time and dishes from the weekend should be done (YAY!) Vacuumed living room - last night it had a confrontation with popcorn - the popcorn won!! Visited with bff on the phone, another friend stopped in this morning to chat - yep - one of those busy days.

I am thinking tanning is in order this afternoon - my psoriasis is looking SO MUCH better!

Had a healthy breakfast (yogurt) and I think that I will do a quick exercise DVD before taking a shower. Then off to - um....Micro, maybe? Or A &P? I can't remember!! LOL

I praise God for the time spent with family this past month. there have been lots of get-togethers and it reminds me that I DO LOVE to have people over.

My new mission: to get an exercise regimen in place. Mon, Wed & Fri - MUST do. I am hoping to start "walking" with friends for lunchtime rather than "going out to lunch" with them. Small, baby steps!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment