cutest blog on the block

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My new routine

I found this website - so rather than making blogging or facebook or e-mail checking my first daily (computer) activity - this is the first site I am going on. Genius, pure genius.

One of the things that I love about my church is the stability. You can go into ANY catholic church ANYWHERE on the globe and that same day the same readings will be THE SAME!! It's awesome. It's unique. I have found the grace, glory and stability of Our Lord, Jesus Christ there.

You walk into any catholic church and you feel something...something different....something that makes you pause, talked in hushed tones, maybe even something that you don't recognize....it's the presence of Jesus, our king!! Some people never know this experience....but I can go to Mass and feel it DAILY....and very minimally feel it weekly at Sunday Mass.

We have our Priest back (extended vacation to his homeland, India) and we are sooo happy!! We've missed him dearly and look forward to his help and guidance in our lives. Praise God!

1 comments:

Amanda

I always felt that same thing when I went to church as a kid, I'm glad someone else feels it too!

Post a Comment