cutest blog on the block

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Been awhile...again.

It's been awhile, again, but life is busy - and it's a good thing, as I am trying to spend less time online. Yes, there are lots of GREAT things that can be found online (especially money-saving stuff, which you KNOW I love!) but being online is a time sucker. The time flies and other things don't get done. The less time I spend online, the more clean my house is, the more I study (hence, the straight A student!), the more time we spend together as a family, the more I stick to my exercise routine! Yes, being online MAY be nice, but it has many downfalls too!

My aunt had a hysterectomy last week - it seems as though the cancer WAS contained in the uterus and she should be ok. God is good.

The kids all had dental cleanings - only 1 small cavity each for Daughter #1 and #3 - Son and Daughter #2 get sealants put on soon.

Daughter #1 has her surgery this week. We pray that they can figure her problems out and that they can be dealt with and gone away, so she doesn't suffer anymore.

Son and Hubby are out snowmobiling. Male bonding time! LOVE my parents, for keeping the sleds - mostly only for the kids now, as no one trail rides anymore.

Tanning is going well - not only am I get color, but the psoriasis is going away - not completely, but I've only gone ten times now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment