cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Power Points

Yep, busy with the power point presentations for school - three due - well, not until May, but hey, I like to be done EARLY - because I like to be first! LOL Besides, if I get done early, then I can give my presentation and be done and not worry about it!

Today counts down 3 days until Daughter #1's surgery. I am hoping that Hubby gets the day off. So far, he has been laid-off all week this week, so I can hope! It would make life much easier, to have him home.

The girls (and pup) and I took a walk to the library today. Daughter #4 walked ALL THE WAY there! Now, granted, it is only about 4 blocks, but she walked ALL THE WAY BACK too! Seeing as how she is only 19 months old, I am pretty impressed. Daughter #3 had to ride in the wagon - next time, the wagon stays at home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment