cutest blog on the block

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Up Early

Yep, I'm up early again. The house is quite. Like the calm before the storm.

I'm enjoying it though. The next week proves to be a busy one - Catholic Schools week kicks off on Sunday with a breakfast at the Legion (which we are required to help out at) and proceeds all week with various activities each day - ending with Saturday making Potato and Chili soup for the "Soup-er Bowl Sale." It should be fun being with other parents - Grandparents day on Tuesday, clown on Wed, rollerskating on Friday.....but throw in my school schedule (and the fact that my laundry isn't all folded and put away yet - oh, and the pro-bowl is this weekend, son reminded me! - and I think it'll be B-U-S-Y!!

I've got everything made for the last christmas party today - but this morning will consist of clean-up (I trashed the kitchen yesterday!) and laundry AND getting everyone in the shower or bath. Yep, seven people to get ready - whew, some days.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment