cutest blog on the block

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mass

The solidarity of my faith amazes me.

The world can be spinning out of control (or my life, or whatever) and no matter which Catholic church I walk into, it's the same. It doesn't change. No funky, new age stuff. No messing with the liturgy or bringing in new ideas. It's the same. Uniform. Classic. It's been that way since Christ established the church and will be that way until he comes home for it.

Amazing. Mass was amazing tonight. The feeling was amazing. The realization that so many people have sat and listened to the same mass for so many years - astonishing.

What do I love about my church? The pure history - tracing it right back to Christ - not to a man who founded it because he didn't like some other religion....amazing.

God is good!
Praise God!

1 comments:

Angie @ Many Little Blessings

Funny -- I was just thinking about how much I love the Church and Mass tonight while I was at Mass. Just all of the sudden in the middle of Mass, I thought, "Wow -- I just love this."

Post a Comment