cutest blog on the block

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This-n-that

Things are going ok.

Son has strep, so he stayed home today.

None of the Daughters show any sign of it yet, thank goodness!

I stopped in at the dollar store yesterday to pick up some dishwasher soap and saw some girls' winter boots on the 70% off table - only $3 (only 2 pairs) - so I picked them both up. Imagine my surprise when they rang up as $1 PER PAIR!!! The cashier smiled and said, "hmm, must be 90% off now!" As I was leaving, she was checking prices on clothing.....so, I asked my mom to stop in there - yep, even the clothes are 90% off now! She picked up a $14 worth of clothes for the kids, but I think I'll be heading over there and seeing what else is left...80 cents for a new pair of pants?! AWESOME!!

I thought I was doing well with buying Gaucho pants for Daughter #1 (from Target, including shipping) 6 pair for $25....well, mom beat me this time! :)

Still waiting on a call for results from surgery.....biopsies and the Bravo Ph - hope to know more soon.

Sweet little 5 year old daughter wanted to make cut-out today - for Easter....um, yeah, but mommy knows they'll be gone before then! :) But we did, and she had a blast - now the older kids are all home from school and itching to frost them, ah, the calories!

Speaking of calories: my workouts are going great and calorie counting, well, not soo bad! The weight is coming off, I must just stay committed (and pray ALOT!!).

Oh yes, and I have off the rest of this week and next week for spring break! (thanks to a great instructor who gave us "work days" today and tomorrow!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment