cutest blog on the block

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The results are in:

NOTHING major!! ((PRAISE GOD!!))

~no weird diseases, no more surgeries required, etc (no lactose intolerance, no Celiac's disease....and on and on)

~she DOES have increased acid reflux for a person her age and it goes on longer than normal. We will be "going old school" (in the doc's words) and trying a drug that they used to use years ago (which, truth-be-told, I like the old tried-n-trues better - less worry about side effects)


On other news - I am loving the new weight loss support group we have started. We'll know "official results" on Saturday (inches as well as weight) but as of this morning I am down THREE POUNDS from last week!! YAY! I think that it is highly motivating to have to be held accountable to someone other than yourself! I am back on SP tracking my caloric intake, so that always makes a difference too. AND I've taken in to God in prayer - if I can pray about everything else, why shouldn't I take it to the lord??!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment