cutest blog on the block

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday (because I can't think of a better title!!)

This morning Hubby and I went to Menards and bought lots of paint and painting supplies - most of them free after rebate - can you guess what I will be doing during summer vacation?!

When we got home, our priest came over for a visit. It was so nice to be able to stand outside and chat - the weather was beautiful! :) (for those of you who don't know - our priest is also our next door neighbor - are we blessed, or what!!) Last summer, we frequently had him over for fires in the evenings. Good fellowship and companionship. It taught the kids that our priest is human, just like us. He teaches Hubby and I so much - not just spiritually, but also the differences in culture (he is from India). I think this summer will be more fun, as we have been told that our neighbor sold her house, so new neighbors will be moving-in in May.

Had a great time this evening walking with a friend. Hubby stayed home with the kids and mommy got some exercise and much needed time away from the house! I realize how lucky I am to have friends with the same faith, similar goals and thinking (as in raising children, saving money, not eating out frequently, etc).

We are looking forward to start tilling our garden - soon....very, very soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment