cutest blog on the block

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shout out to Catholic Moms

When I first began blogging (this site) it was more to keep family in touch with our lives. Recently (with comments and e-mails I have received), I have been made aware that others are reading too.

I have recently found the Catholic Gadget toolbar - which I LOVE and has made me aware of many catholic blogging mom's out there - AWESOME!!

It's great to know that there are many of us out here in "bloggy land!" It feels my family has increased tenfold.

All of this to say, I am going to focus a little more on faith and family in the coming few months - to post our ups and downs as a "large" family (yes, we are only 7 total, but to many, that is large!) and to post about learning our faith - you see, I am a recent convert (8 years ago, this December) so even though I learned a LOT about the faith, there is still a LOT that I continue to learn.

So, even if you are not catholic, you may still find interest in these posts, but many of them (time permitting, of course!) will be more catholic based - of course, I will be continuing to post on Moneyless Momma's, so keep an eye on that site too! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment