cutest blog on the block

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another day....

School is going well. I love my instructor - we are kindred spirits. She is even writing a letter of recommendation for me. Should be an "easy" semester - well, as easy as 8 credits in science classes can be!

I was looking forward to Christmas this weekend - our last one for the season. But I found out that an "extra" person will be there that I hadn't known about. Not real thrilled. Asking my Lord for much forgiveness and for me to hold my tongue. I think of Thumper: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all. " Yep, I might be quiet this weekend!

On the other hand, I am thrilled that my SIL, BIL, Nephew and her folks are coming up this weekend. The time with her folks will be limited, as they need to get home, but SIL, BIL and Nephew will be home for three weeks! Praise God for family! The kids are thrilled to be seeing them again, and if they had it their way, they'd be staying here! (arrangements have been made for them to stay at FIL's house - although, one never knows - plans can change!)

Daughter #3 is thrilled with her babysitter. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have school in the mornings, but wouldn't be able to make it back in time to get her off the bus, so she's going to Son's friend's house (his mom does in-home daycare). There are 3 other children from her class that go there, so she is soooo happy to be there playing with them! When I picked her up yesterday, she was almost in tears because she didn't have enough "time" there! I had even went grocery shopping, knowing that if I came too early it would upset her! Oh, and did I mention that this wonderful Christian (catholic) woman only charges me $1.50 an hour - lunch included?! Yeah, yay for us!!

Anyway, lots of chores to try to get done and I'm running out of time to do them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment