cutest blog on the block

Friday, January 15, 2010

Kinda mad...

Yep, kinda ticked-off this morning. Only had good experiences with Freecycle up until now.

Last night I replied to a post. She replied that I was first, but was only holding it for so long. I replied within 45 MINUTES....I saw that it was taken and said thanks for the quick pickup - but I never heard back from her. I e-mailed her this morning about picking up and she said nope, it gone. REALLY? 45 MINUTES wasn't fast enough? Yeah, not real happy. I'll get over it - but good grief, some people! You can bet two things: first, I will NEVER respond to anything she posts again (I wouldn't want to get my hopes up and have then crashed down) AND I will not pass anything of mine onto her. Period.

So onto brighter things - or not? My plan of waking at 6 in the morning is going well - now if the kids would stay sleeping so that I could work-out right away - that would be nice!

So much that I would like to contemplate on here - writing has always been an outlet for me - we will see.....but for now, it's time to get kiddos up and off to school - half the fun of being a SAHM is being able to do the girl's hair in the mornings - maybe that's why God blessed us with so many girls?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment