cutest blog on the block

Friday, January 29, 2010

Day off = BUSY!!!

Wow, today was my "day off" -HA!

I went to a dental cleaning, got a free toothbrush, wahoo!

Then went tanning - oh, so toasty warm. I can't wait to have one of my own (maybe!!)

Then proceeded to mom and dad's to pick up my two babies and eat a light lunch - 1 egg, 1 toast and 3 strips of bacon. Saving room for beer-battered fish and fried curds!

Then made the bank payment, brought the girls home, laid the baby down for a nap and helped daughter #3 make brownies. When we were done with that, I made apple crisp, twice baked potatoes and hamb. stroganoff (for Christmas tomorrow - the last one - yay!)

Then I got baby up from her nap and took her to her 18 month check up. She is growing like a weed and is about the size of an average 3-3 1/2 year old. The most amazing part though, is that the doc was THRILLED with her cognitive abilities. Numerous times she was astounded at the way she was able to understand and predict what was happening, and how well she was able to communicate with adults. Of course, being her parents, we knew she was smart, but to hear from the doc that most 4 year olds don't have the abilities SHE has - AWESOME!!!! I can't describe the amount of pride I feel!! She got her MMR shots - and if you know me at all, you know that we delay shots due to daughter #1 immune problems when she was young - so all is looking well there.

So, we came home from the appointment and I finished picking up the kitchen and packing the food away and we are just waiting for Hubby's brother and SIL and nephew to come over - for the fish and fried curds, remember!???

0 comments:

Post a Comment