cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day off

Today is an unexpected day off.

I have decided that it will be a day of "serving my family."

I will finish laundry and dishes. Clean house. Bake lots of goodies (cookies - healthy ones, of course! and homemade cinnamon bread on request of Son - who said that the bread maker didn't make it like I do! - and a healthy supper.)

Lots to do before the sun goes down!

Tomorrow I meet with the tax man. YAY - we NEED the tax refund. Things are getting REALLY tight again - and it will provide us with some wiggle-room. The Lord always provides though, so I must be patient.

I started tanning yesterday. YES, TANNING!! It is for medicinal purposes though. Yep, I have a doctor's note!! My psoriasis is getting really bad and the Vitamin D from the tanning beds have HUGELY benefited those in my situation. I also am trying a new homemade lotion - yep, I don't like to start only one thing at a time, must be more!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment