cutest blog on the block

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tax day

Others dread it, I love it. Today I get to go and see my tax man! Wahoo! I usually forget something, so I am trying to get it all under control so he can do it right away. I even got mine scheduled before my OCD friend, mom, brother and BFF -hehehe, I rock! (Naw, I just need the money!)

Yesterday went great - I got all done that I wanted to and more! (the "more" was an apple pie - and I limited myself to one piece for desert! yay for me!)

Oh, and my SIL is doing a weight loss challenge and I'm participating, so I *may* have some crazy things in store for me over the next few days. I am a day behind her, so yesterday she posted "drink as much water as possible" - so that's my goal for today.

I am thinking of how to address a family member who suffers depression issues, but refuses to even take med's of any kind. She had PPD in the past. She seems to be (especially lately) heading towards a breakdown. But she refuses help. Much more is going on than that. But what to do. She "acts" happy, but makes snide remarks to people. She seems to be very envious of what others have and unable to be satisfied with what she has. BTW: she is a self-professed "Christian." She puts forth an effort to help others in a public setting, but looks down at her own family members. I don't know what to do that would help her......

0 comments:

Post a Comment