cutest blog on the block

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Family Day

Today is a family day. Well, we won't ALL be together....the older 4 children and I will be going to see "The Squeakquel" (for a Girl Scout adventure) and daddy and the baby (and pup) will be staying home and spending quality time together. Some days you just gotta be divided in order to be together!

This week has been pretty rough on me emotionally. I am glad that it is over. Trying to lead an honest life, while walking with Christ, can be hard. A lot can be asked of you. If you are truly wanting to do what the Lord asks.....well, sometimes he asks you to do difficult things. There were many things that happened this week that I DID do (that I had even told my mom I wouldn't be doing) but because the Lord expected it, I did it - and reaped the rewards too. When you do what the Lord asks of you, he rewards you - I don't do it to count the rewards - but I have learned that they always follow when I listen to him!

Second semester starts on Monday. Whew - I need the time back in school! Mom took Daughter #4 for awhile yesterday - what a help! She was being a pistol for me - but was a gem for her - go figure! It gave us time to get the house cleaned since we won't be home much today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment